Wednesday, April 21, 2010

How can I get American Tv shows in Germany

How can I get American Tv shows in Germany?
Does anyone know how to get american Tv networks like The N here in germany? I dont want to watch them on television, but on my laptop. I've looked for players which show american Tv notworks but i could never find more then nickelodeon or comedy central... Could anyone please help me?
Comedy - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I Really Dont Think There Is A Way Unless You Call Someone
2 :
You can watch American TV shows for free at this website. x http://www.surfthechannel.com/
3 :
well you can try to download the program joost. with this you can watch tv shows, but in my opinion the selection isnt that great. Also hulu.com has alot of american tv shows, but you may need an ip address from america... ...which you can get by signing up for a secure vpn. this secures your internet anonymity by giving you another ip address. you can choose an american ip address and the websites you go to will think you are in america



 Read more discussions :