Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Can I Use My Laptop In Germany

Can I Use My Laptop In Germany ?
I have had a Dell 1520 Inspiron and i was wondering if i can use it in germany, i brought in The U.K. do i need anything to make it work ? Thanks :)
Laptops & Notebooks - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You will need an adapter for the power plug. The Voltage is different in Germany than in the US. US = 110V, Germany = 220V. But almost all power supplies of notebooks support both. So only the adapter for the plug is needed.
2 :
All you might need is a travel adapter to plug it in but it'll work fine apart from that.
3 :
You'll need a converter for your power supply. Alternatively, you can buy a new cable at any computer shop (media markt or so)
4 :
Their power sockets might be different. When you get to the airport, there are stores that sell power plug adapters



 Read more discussions :