Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Best way to buy a laptop in Germany for primary use in the US

Best way to buy a laptop in Germany for primary use in the US?
OK so a little background... I am from America doing a 3 month internship in Germany and my laptop that i brought over is now kaputt, as the Deutsche would say. So now, I am trying to buy a laptop here which will mainly be used in the US for most of its lifespan. -Can I order one with a US qwerty keyboard layout? -Where is the best place to look online for a deal? -I'm pretty sure, but I can get a charger cable for Europe and another one for the US right?
Laptops & Notebooks - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Order from Amazon or other US-based on-line retailer. What you order can be shipped anywhere you need it.
2 :
just vist the main site of the laptop brand and order it from there :) hope i helped here , have a nice day :)



 Read more discussions :